she's turns 18 ♥

i heart u gilerr


she's my friend
my best friend
and i ♥ her very much
but now she's not here
she's in FRANCE
i hope she read this
because
i miss her
so much dear
and i know
next year
we will meet again
and i'm waiting for that day to come

dear
yesterday was your birthday
sorry for my lateness in posting this entry for u
but u know that i always care about u
i miss you so much
and hope u miss me k!

i miss our moments together with julie, effy and yaya
although all of you are kelantanese but i still feel that all of you are close to me
thanks for the sweet memories that you gave me
happy belated birthday sayang
hope that you'll be happy wherever you go and whatever you do

love u ♥
~fara sakura~

2 comments:

tasyachelsi said...

thanks my dear sakura...iloveyou darling....
blik next year ak blnja ko kfc k..hehee

tasyachelsi said...

thanks my dear sakura...iloveyou darling....
blik next year ak blnja ko kfc k..hehee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...