I wish to have pretty as GEISHA and wear a kimono


Hey readers..

Do you know about geisha ? have you read about the story of a geisha entitled "Memoir of Geisha".. I wondering are they are pretty as what i'm thinking about.. Hmm let me see.. I try to google to see their actual face of a geisha and i found few of these pictures..



she looks pretty
I wish to buy a kimono for myself when i have enough money..Perhaps i can have it before i grad from UTP.. I wish to buy the preetiest one..

And of course i would by the kimono made by the Japanese..but i have to wait until my money is enough.. Do you think kimono suit with me well? Let me think..haha i'm short..Will i find the correct size for me.. perhaps not the kids size..winks*

Yeay ! i want this !!
I will try the kimono's online shop..I just want to survey first...hahaha maybe if i'm rich enough i will make a contest and the prizes are kimono's..

Is that weird if  we wear kimono  in Malaysia? I guess so but maybe i can wear it for dinner or anything special..haha just a simple kimono will make you looks different from others right.. maybe u waould not have to wear make-up like the geisha..haha just a simple make-up will make you beautiful as the moon.. yeahh i agreed..

later i continue this story with you if i buy a kimono..heee thanx for reading..

p/s : Is there anyone  who own a kimono? Show me! Show me ! I will love to see..Bye 

7 comments:

.:rizaL:. said...

http://igossiprizal.blogspot.com/2011/03/kawan-imaginasi-saya-sudah-besar.html

tomato said...

nak jugak ! sweet kan !! :D

farasakura said...

@.:rizaL:. ;)

farasakura said...

@tomato heee memang comel gilakkk XD

farasakura said...

@tomato heee memang comel gilakkk XD

.:rizaL:. said...

http://igossiprizal.blogspot.com/2011/03/kawan-imaginasi-saya-sudah-besar.html

tomato said...

nak jugak ! sweet kan !! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...