I'm Addicted. OMG ! Pls don't say i'm insane

Hey y'll... It have been 3 days i think, i've left my blog with nothing. Really sorry but i'm kinda of stress and not in the mood. Haiyoo =,=


First, i'm really busy with events that i joined in utp so i've less time blogging. Hahaha so sorry.. I'm busy with the event with the old folks house Moment to Share Rumah Seri Kenangan.Make me miss blogging but i enjoyed that event damn muchhh


Second reason is i'm addicted to this kind of drug. Really sorry because my time for blogging is cut when i'm to eager to find the latest desktop for me. And i found one that really makes me insane. OMG ! Seriously i will buy this desktop after i get my allowance for computer. Until this time, my heart only think about that thing. I've search the entire web for any better desktop but i think this is the one. Wanna see it tooo ?? ^^

Dell Inspiron One 2305 All-in-One Desktop

so cuteeeee ^_^
There are two types whether touch screen or not. But i prefer not touch screen because I'm not too good in taking care of my things.. Hahaha my headphone had broken last week and i just bought that headphone few weeks before. So sorry mr headphone. Same goes to my handset and notebook. It is countless how much time it have fall to the ground. OMG again ! 
Ok the price i think is less than RM2000 so what do you think ? Of course as an ICT student computer is something really important for me. I want to buy the best among the best. Do you think i should buy this ? I think this desktop is superb and cute ^_^

so cool :)









Seriously i want this. But i'm searching for the best price that i could get. Anyone know where should i buy this or just buy from Dell online ? Suggestion plz ☺ And i need you to give opinion whether to buy touch screen or not. Seriously i need your opinion.. ^_^

Hey, i need to take care of RIX booth at Room 9 Pocket D for the exhibition. Opss i'm late.. Hahaha to all UTPians bloggers , i make all of you compulsory to come and vote for your favourite poster k. Heeee u guyzzz

p/s : Pssss not to forget, say congrats to Admiral Hafiz because his blog is now in REMAJA 1 April. Do buy that magazine okey ☺

See yaa

10 comments:

areteacar said...

comel2 dekstop tuh. hehe... mahal x?

farasakura said...

@areteacar xpun...less than rm2000 rsenye :)

Arkzamdarkdeng said...

fuh!..jarang nmpak dak prempuan utp nk beli desktop...
nie memng dah advance btol...

dah beli nnti nk pinjam bole?..hehe

farasakura said...

@Arkzamdarkdeng sng sket kot klu pkai desktop...hahaha

xboleh pinjm :P sewa bley ^^

Bulan said...

desktop da murah skunk.best gune desktop.tgk cite and men game clear je pic tue

SyedGraphiX said...

suka lagi guna lappy. hehee

farasakura said...

@Bulan heee tau xpe :))

farasakura said...

@SyedGraphiX kdg2 lappy xbest ar...heee XD

farasakura said...

@SyedGraphiX kdg2 lappy xbest ar...heee XD

areteacar said...

comel2 dekstop tuh. hehe... mahal x?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...