Rugby is my second lover ♥

Haloo guyz ^_____^

Hi..My name is farasakura and i love rugby.. Seriously don't ask me why because i just in love with it.. Hehehe nothing wrong right? I really really deeply in love with All Black.. Fuhh they are so talented and handsome too *winkwink

If i am a boy, i will play rugby in my life but i'm a girl so i can be the cheerleader outside the field.. Oh no... How sad is that for me.. Hailooo... I wonder is there any girls that would like to play rugby like me? Hahaha it's a rough game but i still love it.....

I think rugby are super duper duper best that football..hahahaha..sorry guyz...but do u know that in some country, they called rugby as football and football as soccer i'm not mistaken.. so don't misunderstood when you heard about football in their country but it means rugby..hahaha so how can it be different? idk don't ask me okay.... ^_____^

Hey hey.... No offense k.. Everyone have their own interest.. And for me i love rugby.. Hehehe my father was a rugby player in his school long time before but all my lil brother didn't want to follow his steps.. LOL.. I asked them to play rugby but they refused.. OMG so wasteless..hahahaa if i were them, of course i would be in rugby team...Fuhh that would be awesome, awesome and AWESOME!!!!! Haaa one idea..Hehe i will make sure Yassar Anas to play rugby..ahaha :P

But whatever my dream to play rugby will not be fulfilled.. LOL =,= Hihi it still okay because i can still watch people play rugby.... Superbb !!! Hehe i've never watch UTP Knight which is the rugby team for UTP.. Maybe one day if someone invite me...HAHAHA i would to watch the Pirates vs Knight.. It would be fun..

That's all...Love ya'll ♥ ^____________^

12 comments:

sue. said...

eceee...sue pn suke juga rugby lah klu cmtu..ngeee

hajar mahmood said...

1st lover dah captain rugby. terer baii. hahaha. tak heran la rugby second lover ye farah/ haha

farasakura said...

@sue. hahaha sue nak minat sbb ape nih XD

farasakura said...

@hajar mahmood LOL xde kene mengena dgn kapten tu.. =,=

padle said...

aku bekas player rugby peringkat negeri...eh,silap,peringkat umah sukan je..hehe

nelly said...

best oo rugby .

farasakura said...

@padle haaa sekolah rendah ke sekolah menengah ?? XD

farasakura said...

@nelly gilerrr best.. ^_____^

Sunah Mohammad said...

perghhhhhhhhhhh~ rugby tuuuuu~ brutal betul...! :D

cik azeya said...

saye pmain ragbi yang berbadan sasa. hehe

farasakura said...

@Sunah Mohammad heee tau xpe XD

farasakura said...

@cik azeya sasa ke??heee ;P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...