Internship is Over

Assalamualaikum....

It have been a long time since I've updated my blog. Kinda miss the time when I'm addicted to it.

Good new! I've already finish my internship !! Yehaaaa

Lots of memories that I experienced throughout this 7 months period. Good or bad,happy or sad but still it's memories that lasts in your heart ;)

I face the real working environment which I think it develops to become new me, In sya Allah. And it really make me realize about my future after I graduate.

I'm so grateful because I met lots of people that I good to me. My supervisor, my "crime partner", my office-mates  seniors and people that help me a lot during this period. I can say that my work is super busy but still I love doing it. It's kinda interesting because I love to meet people, connecting with people and speak in front of public.

Alhamdulillah, I improve a lot my communication skills especially fluency in English. Yes, of course you speak English during your office hours right! And i really improve mine!

For me, the stress is kinda high but it depends on how you manage the environment. Sometimes people can't stand with it but I survive. Phew.

But thanks a lot to my managers because of them, I learn so much thing.

I also manage to travel to Brunei and Philippines. Such a big opportunity that make me realize how lucky I am to see the world outside Malaysia. As my manager always said, when u see outside Malaysia then only you will grateful how lucky you are to be Malaysian and stay in Malaysia.

Like I say, U cannot compare Malaysia like any other country. The peacefulness, the food and the environment. That's why more people love to come to Malaysia.

I think that's all. Will update more later.

Here some pictures during my internship.

officially finish mine :)
friends! 
officemates !
philippines
lovely mother 
the interns

crime partner
and yes, i miss office sobsob ;(

Thanks for reading ;)

Lots of love,
Fara

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get as informed while you can just before acquiring that treadmill you want to acquire - there is absolutely
no entertaining in purchasing a equipment which you will hardly use since it doesn't in shape in the room.

My weblog ... free weights for sale

Anonymous said...

Nonetheless, be forewarned you will drop almost each of the assures and warranties.


My web site - adjustable dumbbells reviews

Anonymous said...

Envision what a difference it will make to get this bit of training
gear offered that you should use any time you wanted to training session.



Here is my homepage; modells dumbbells

Anonymous said...

But the record of exercise devices won't genuinely get started until eventually the late 19th century with all the visual appeal on the barbell.

my blog post: bowflex selecttech 552 adjustable dumbbells

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...